Nearly 6 million people in America are affected by chronic wounds every year. The Advanced Wound Center offers advanced treatment options as a resource for patients with hard-to-heal wounds.
Our mission is dedicated to the care and improvement of human life. That means aggressively managing wounds to ensure they heal quickly and completely. We work in conjunction with your referring physician to determine a complete set of wound care protocols to address your individual needs.
Indications for Advanced Wound Care:
- Diabetic wounds of the lower extremities
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Non-healing surgical wounds
- Arterial ulcers
- Vasculitic ulcers
- Complex soft tissue wounds
Advanced Treatment Modalities May Include:
- Sharp Debridement (surgical procedure to remove dead tissue)
- Compression Therapy (use of wraps/stockings to support veins and increase circulation in legs)
- Biological Skin Substitutes (bio-engineered products which replace the form/function of lost skin)
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (use of a vacuum dressing)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
Contact Us / Make an Appointment
Advanced Wound Center - Located at West Hills Hospital – just outside the main hospital entrance
Address: 7300A Medical Center Drive, West Hills, CA 91307
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Phone: (818) 676-HEAL (4325)
Please contact us to schedule an appointment. Physician referral is recommended, although not required for treatment. Our staff can assist you in coordinating insurance coverage, including pre-authorization.