Zouheir H Elias, MDCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Elias is considered among the most experienced interventional cardiologists, performing hundreds of procedures each year. He is fluent in English, French and Arabic. He takes great interest in archaeology & history, philosophy, and music. He is also a serious tennis player and an accomplished athlete, effectively practicing what he preaches: health and well-being through exercise and good nutrition. Dr. Elias is married, has three sons, and two dogs.
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Internship: Detroit General Hospital - Wayne State University - 1975
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - French Faculty School of Medicine - 1974
- Residency: William Beaumont Hospital - 1977
- Fellowship: William Beaumont Hospital - 1979
- West Hills Hospital and Medical Center