Zol B Kryger, MDPlastic Surgery
Dr. Kryger specializes in facial rejuvenation with fat grafting and the deep plane facelift and abdominoplasty with breast enhancement (the “mommy makeover”). Along with Gil, he has a strong interest in microsurgical procedures. Dr. Kryger has edited a comprehensive plastic surgery textbook that is widely used by plastic surgery residents and surgeons. He did two research fellowships, one at the prestigious Buncke Clinic for Microsurgery and the other at the Wound Healing Laboratory at Northwestern University. Dr. Kryger also serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Microsurgery.
Our Stanford-trained plastic surgeons are proud of their unique approach. Two surgeons perform each case, leading to safer surgeries and less time under anesthesia; they have pioneered several techniques that are unique to the Institute; and lastly, they provide a concierge-level of care meaning that you can always reach one of our surgeons directly.
- Plastic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Surgery of the Hand
- Undergraduate Degree: University of California, Santa Barbara - 1997
- Fellowship: Buncke Microsurgery Center, Davies Medical Center - 1998
- Internship: Northwestern University School of Medicine - 2002
- Fellowship: Thomas A Mustoe Wound Healing Laboratory, Northwestern University - 2005
- Residency: Northwestern University School of Medicine - 2008
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Stanford University School of Medicine - 2001
- West Hills Hospital and Medical Center
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center