Martin M Mortazavi, MDNeurological Surgery
Dr. Mortazavi holds an ongoing interest in advancing the field of neurological surgery. He has authored and co-authored more than 100 scientific papers and book chapters that have been published in well-known neurosurgical journals. With a desire to impart his knowledge and skill set, Dr. Mortazavi has mentored many undergraduate and graduate scientists and neurosurgical residents. He is a member of 10 Editorial Boards of scientific journals and numerous professional organizations including the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the American Medical Association, North American Skull Base Society, International College of Surgeons, and Cerebrovascular section of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
Dr. Mortazavi strives to listen to the needs of his patients. He explains surgical procedures in a patient-friendly manner, takes the time his patients need, and maintains ongoing communication throughout the course of care. Dr. Mortazavi's continued achievement in the field of neurosurgery is due to his compassion, technical expertise, and sincere dedication to successful patient outcomes.
- Neurological Surgery - Primary
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Sigtunaskolan Humanistiska Läroverket - 1988
- Graduate Degree: Karolinska Institute School of Medicine - 1994
- Internship: University of Florida - 1999
- Residency: University of Alabama - 2013
- Fellowship: University of Washington - 2014
- West Hills Hospital and Medical Center
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center