Marc I Lavin, MDInternal Medicine
My goal is to provide the best possible care to all of my patients. I treat my patient as if they are my family members. A close partnership between physician and patient is critical to developing unique approaches customized to each patient's needs and preferences. I will work with you to guide you on a path to wellness as you make better choices about your lifestyle habits and behaviors. As a board certified internal medicine specialist, I will not only diagnose and treat but will also emphasize education with plenty of time to coach and support you. Having a small personalized practice allows for longer appointments that are never rushed, same-day visits without waiting and availability after hours via my personal cell phone. Your health care is probably the most important need of your life. It is essential to have the right physician and the right setting to deliver the type of care that will help you remain happy and healthy.
- Internal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Loyola University - 1994
- Internship: University of California - San Fernando Valley Program - 1995
- Residency: University of California - San Fernando Valley Program - 1997
- West Hills Hospital and Medical Center