Brian Evans, MDPlastic Surgery
Dr. Brian Evans is a Board-certified plastic surgeon whose private medical practice has been divided between cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and the care of the burn-injured patient. Dr. Evans is currently a surgeon at the renowned Grossman Burn Centers at West Hills Hospital in West Hills, CA. He co-founded the Skin Deformities and Research Foundation and has lectured on Burn Reconstruction, Skin Cancer reconstruction and Aesthetic Surgery. Dr. Evans is a Clinical Instructor of Medicine of the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He is also the Medical Director of the Advanced Wound Clinic at West Hills Hospital.
To restore burn injured patients to their previous status physically, cosmetically, and emotionally.
- Plastic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 1964
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Morehouse College - 1988
- Graduate Degree: Case Western Reserve School of Medicine - 1992
- Internship: Loyola University - 1994
- Residency: Medical College of Ohio - 1997
- Fellowship: Cornell University - 1999
- West Hills Hospital and Medical Center