West Hills Hospital & Medical Center Offers Online and Telephone Pre-Registration
Preparing for Services
West Hills Hospital makes it easy for you to prepare for any scheduled services at our facility. We offer quick and easy pre-registration options online and over the telephone for all scheduled visits, and for our surgical patients offer pre-surgery.
Who can Pre-Register?
- Patients with a procedure or test that has already been scheduled
- To schedule an appointment for an outpatient test or treatment please call (833) 867-8774
- Surgical appointments are scheduled by the physician that will be performing the procedure. Please reach out to your referring physician for scheduling information.
- Obstetric patients that would like to pre-register for labor and delivery
How to Pre-Register
- Pre-Register online or over the telephone at least 2 business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Ensure you have sufficient time to complete the pre-registration process. Pre-registration may take 10-15 minutes online or over the telephone.
Before you begin, please be sure to have all of the items listed below on hand:
- Social Security Number
- Name of ordering Physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure or test
- Insurance information
- Employer information
- Emergency contact information (including address and phone number
To pre-register over the telephone, please call our toll free number (833) 867-8774, Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5: 30pm.
To pre-Register online please select the link below.
Prefer to register in person?
During the admission process you will be asked to provide information about yourself as well as financial information. If you do not have health insurance or your insurance covers less than 100 percent, you will be asked to pay a deposit. If you are unable to meet deposit requirements, you will be referred to a financial counselor who is assigned to assist you in handling the financial aspect of your stay.
We need demographic and financial information as well as general consent and insurance authorizations for all Emergency Room patients, In-patient and Outpatient admissions.
You may be asked to complete and sign the following documents:
- Consent for Treatment
- Authorization to bill insurance
- Medicare patients - secondary payor form required by the Federal Government (Important message from Medicare: EXTRA FORMS PLUS ORIGINALS)
- If you are 65 or older you will be asked to sign the consent to treat, authorization to bill insurance
Remember to bring with you at the time of registration the following items:
- Social security number
- Picture ID
- All active insurance cards
- Living Will, if you have one
- Physician orders
- HMO authorization
Our Admitting Department is located in the main hospital building just left of the front lobby. Admitting is open Monday through Friday from 5:30am - 6:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am - 2:00pm. After hours admitting may be provided through the Emergency Room.
Our Emergency Room is located on the northwest side of the main hospital building and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for all acute care needs. An Emergency Room physician is on-site at all times. If you are being admitted as an outpatient through the Emergency Room, there may be some wait time as patients are administered to by level of acuity.
If you have any questions regarding the registration or admitting process at West Hills Hospital, call (818) 676-4145.