Current visitor policy
As of Monday, January 3, 2022:
- All patients are allowed one (1) visitor during our visiting hours from 10am - 6pm.
- All visitors must be 18 years or older.
- No visitors for COVID-19 positive patients and patients under investigation for COVID-19
- Visiting hours may be extended for the following patient populations:
- End of life
- Patient with special needs
- Emergency Room patients are allowed one (1) visitor per patient.
- Surgical patients are allowed one visitor during pre-op, surgery and post-op stay.
Hospital entrance screening and visitor guidelines:
Hospital staff will continue to pre-screen all visitors and ask that each visitor follow the guidelines listed below:
- All visitors must provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours before each visit.
- Individuals with respiratory symptoms or other risk factors for COVID-19, such as travel or exposure, will be respectfully asked to refrain from visiting altogether.
- All visitors must wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times in the hospital and in patient rooms.
- Each visitor will be required to wear an identifying badge indicating they have been appropriately screened.
We realize these are stressful, unique times and appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Thank you for your help in keeping our environment safe for all patients, families and healthcare staff.