In this time of heightened awareness of COVID-19 exposure, we have restricted our visitor policy. No visitors will be allowed. There are exceptions allowed pending visitors have a negative screen for COVID-19. Exceptions include:
- One (1) adult visitor, 18 years or older, per pediatric patient
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient who is at or approaching “end of life” status
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient who is living with a mental disability
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient who is elderly and has associated safety needs
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per elective surgery patient
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per emergency department patient
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please proceed to our Emergency Department for care.
Hospital entrance screening
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are continuing to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to better protect our patients, staff and you.
We have limited our entry into the hospital so that our team is able to screen everyone for travel history, fever or respiratory symptoms.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, you may be asked to reschedule your hospital visit until you are symptom-free.
Our emergency room is still open and receiving patients. If you are experiencing an emergency, please proceed to the emergency department entrance.
Thank you for your patience and support in reducing the spread of germs and protecting the health of our patients, staff and you.
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority, and our hospital continues to be a safe place to receive care. Multiple patients have asked or requested information on what to do if they are sick, or have COVID-19 concerns.
- If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to our Emergency Department.
- If you are presenting with potential COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your physician for instruction on medical care and potential testing.