Sweet potatoes and bananas combine to make a flavorful low-fat custard made with evaporated skim milk and no added fat.
Ingredients and Preparation
- In a medium bowl, stir together sweet potato and banana.
- Add milk, blending well.
- Add brown sugar, egg yolks, and salt, mixing thoroughly.
- Spray a 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer sweet potato mixture to casserole dish.
- Combine raisins, sugar, and cinnamon; sprinkle over top of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 325ºF oven for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.