Our speech language therapy program provides evaluation and treatment of communication disorders, including acquisition of learning/communication skills, establishment of efficient communication behavior, and swallowing.
Inpatient and outpatient services are available and provided by highly trained licensed Speech Pathologists as requested by your physician.
Inpatient services are located in the main hospital six days a week as well as for emergent situations. Outpatient services are located in the Woodlake Medical Building in Suite 110.
- Speech and language therapy (children and adults)
- Voice therapy/accent reduction
- Swallowing evaluation and treatment
- Referral to Hearing/Audiology services if needed
- Cognitive evaluation and treatment as it relates to communication and language