- All Services
- Cancer Care
- Fitness & Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Services
- Grossman Burn Center
- Maternal and Infant
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Surgical Services
- Surgical Weight Loss
- Total Joint Care
- West Hills Regional Heart and Vascular Institute
- West Hills Surgical Center
- Women's Diagnostic Center
Physical Therapists provide evaluation and treatment based upon the evaluation designed to restore function to patients with impairments that limit mobility, overall strength, balance, safety, endurance, coordination and cognition.
Licensed professional Physical Therapists with the assistance of skillful technicians provide personalized inpatient service 7 days a week in all acute units. The Inpatient rehabilitation gym and equipment room is located on the 6th floor of the hospital.
Comprehensive and personalized Outpatient services provided by licensed therapists and specialists are available five days a week, with extended hours as needed. A full range of all modalities, exercise equipment and private exam rooms complement our professional service. The outpatient therapy services are located in the Woodlake Medical Building suite 110 across the street from the main hospital. The phone number is 818-676-4600.
- Evaluation and treatment of orthopedic and musculoskeletal injuries and illnesses
- Evaluation and treatment of pain (both chronic and acute)
- Evaluation and treatment of neurologic conditions
- Spinal Stabilization and other spinal therapy treatments as needed
- Functional assessment, functional training, patient/family education, and discharge planning and home program
- Manual therapy
- Sports injury management & athletic training
- Pre-op and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Ergonomic assessments and work reconditioning programs
- Referral to community services as needed
- Medical fitness
- Group exercise for special populations if requested.
- Occupational medicine program - includes on-site evaluation of work stations, pre-employment screening, instruction in body mechanics and on-site exercise programs for employees
- Community wellness programs and resource referral base
- Total Joint Replacement Program