- All Services
- Cancer Care
- Fitness & Rehabilitation
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Services
- Grossman Burn Center
- Maternal and Infant
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Surgical Services
- Surgical Weight Loss
- Total Joint Care
- West Hills Regional Heart and Vascular Institute
- West Hills Surgical Center
- Women's Diagnostic Center
Our Occupational Therapy program provides evaluation and treatment for the areas of upper extremity functioning, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, perceptual skills and cognitive functioning as related to activities of everyday living. One of the Occupational Therapists is a Certified Hand Therapist.
Inpatient services are offered six days a week in the acute hospital. Outpatient services are offered in the Woodlake Medical Building in suite 110.
- Evaluation and treatment of functional disabilities for neurological, orthopedic and general medical and surgical patients as needed
- Evaluation for and recommendations for helpful assistive equipment and/or home/office modifications
- Patient/family education, discharge planning and home program
- Occupational medicine program and vocational re-training
- Activities of daily living assessment and treatment
- Evaluation and treatment of burn patients as directed by the physician.