To provide our patients with adequate rest and treatment time, visiting hours are 10:00am - 8:00pm.
- An exception may be made during the day of surgery when a family member will be permitted to be present at the bedside prior to surgery.
- With all patients, it is necessary to limit visitors to a maximum of two at one time.
- Please do not bring or send dried or live flowers, plants or fruit due to infection risk.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the burn center during procedures when their presence may impede a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Visitors are encouraged to return home each night to get needed rest.
Visiting BURN ICU
Visiting on the Burn Acute (ICU) floor follows the same visiting hours with adjustments made for patient condition.
- Visitors may be limited to the immediate family.
- There are no visitors allowed between 6:00pm - 7:00pm and 6:00am - 7:00am in burn critical care.
The visiting age in the burn center is 12 years of age and older. Patients with visiting children under the age of 12 may visit in the family waiting room outside the primary burn center doors. They will not be permitted into patient rooms.
An adult must be present with children under the age of 18.
The hospital maintains a smoke-free environment. Smoking areas are available in designated areas outside of the hospital.
Please assist us by following these guidelines so that we can give your loved one the specialized care needed.