Grossman Burn Center is comprehensive in our approach to treating burn injuries and providing state-of-the-art services and care.
- Intensive Care Unit equipped to handle the most severe burn cases
- Dedicated Intermediate Care Unit for patients with less severe burns and for those who have reached a specific stage in healing
- Outpatient Burn Services
- Same Day Surgery
- Hyperbaric Therapy
- Helipad Transport providing rapid access to the Grossman Burn Center from other referring facilities
- Childlife Therapy
- Psychological Support
- Post Discharge Programs
Our Facility features advanced technology and innovative clinical treatment methods.
- 31 Medical surgical burn beds
- 8 Burn ICU beds
- 2 Hyperbaric chambers
- Onsite surgery
- Outpatient clinic
- VDR respirators
- Flat screen televisions in patient rooms
In addition to the many pioneering innovative techniques developed by founder Dr. A. Richard Grossman which are now standard practice in the treatment of many burns, the Grossman Burn Center is further distinguished by the compassionate, nurturing, personalized and team-centered ways we provide treatment, which our experience has shown result in less patient discomfort and speedier recoveries with better results.