West Hills Hospital & Medical Center Online Pre-Registration
Who can Pre-Register Online?
- Patients with a procedure or surgery already scheduled
- OB Patients who would like to pre-register for labor and delivery
- Patients who need to request a screening Mammography appointment (Please note: Weekend Mammography appointments are not available)
How to Pre-Register Online
- Complete the 10-20 minute Online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling forms at least two business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
- For privacy reasons, if you leave your computer idle for more than 20 minutes, your form will not be saved and you will have to begin again.
- Check-in with our registration staff on the date of your scheduled service to complete the registration process. Please be advised that you will sign all consent forms during your visit.
Before you begin, be sure you have all of the items listed below on hand:
- Social Security Number
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure
- All insurance card(s) information
- Employer information
Have questions about our Online Pre-Registration?
Call the number listed below.
Prefer to register in person?
During the admission process you will be asked to provide information about yourself as well as financial information. If you do not have health insurance or your insurance covers less than 100 percent, you will be asked to pay a deposit. If you are unable to meet deposit requirements, you will be referred to a financial counselor who is assigned to assist you in handling the financial aspect of your stay.
We need demographic and financial information as well as general consent and insurance authorizations for all Emergency Room patients, In-patient and Outpatient admissions.
You may be asked to complete and sign the following documents:
- Consent for Treatment
- Authorization to bill insurance
- Medicare patients - secondary payor form required by the Federal Government (Important message from Medicare: EXTRA FORMS PLUS ORIGINALS)
- If you are 65 or older you will be asked to sign the consent to treat, authorization to bill insurance
Remember to bring with you at the time of registration the following items:
- Social security number
- Picture ID
- All active insurance cards
- Living Will, if you have one
- Physician orders
- HMO authorization
Our Admitting Department is located in the main hospital building just left of the front lobby. Admitting is open Monday through Friday from 5:30am - 6:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am - 2:00pm. After hours admitting may be provided through the Emergency Room.
Our Emergency Room is located on the northwest side of the main hospital building and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for all acute care needs. An Emergency Room physician is on-site at all times. If you are being admitted as an outpatient through the Emergency Room, there may be some wait time as patients are adminstered to by level of acuity.
If you have any questions regarding the registration or admitting process at West Hills Hospital, call (818) 676-4145.